The 3rd International Islamic Monetary Economics and Finance Conference (IIMEFC 2017)
“The Role of Integrated Islamic Commercial and Social Finance in Promoting Growth and Strengthening Resilience”
In order to accommodate the need for increasing demand of knowledge and development of Islamic economic and finance, Bank Indonesia officially launched Journal of Islamic Monetary Economics and Finance (JIMF) in 2015. JIMF is a peer-reviewed biannual journal, which is set to be published on August and February.
The development of Islamic commercial and social finance have strong potential in promoting financial stability, financial inclusion and shared prosperity. Furthermore, it is believed to be able to achieve holistic goal in contributing financial and social inclusion. However, the exploration of the role and the various possible transmissions of integrated Islamic commercial and social finance as an alternative financial system is still needed, especially in promoting growth and strengthening resilience.
For the above reasons, JIMF raises such concern on The 3rd International JIMF Conference which constitutes one of the event series of Indonesia Sharia Economic Festival (ISEF) on November 8, 2017 in Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia.
The themes of the conference covers but not limited to the followings:
- Fundamentals of integrated commercial and social finance in Islamic perspective;
- Promoting growth and strengthening resilience in Islamic perspective;
- The growth and resilience of the Islamic commercial and social financial system;
- Integrated Islamic commercial and social finance for financial system stability purposes;
- Comparing integrated Islamic commercial and social finance to the conventional practices;
- Innovations in integrating Islamic commercial and social finance instruments to promote growth and strengthen resilience;
- Measuring and assessing integrated Islamic commercial and social finance in practices;
- Determinants of integrated Islamic commercial and social finance;
- The roles of integrated Islamic commercial and social finance for macroprudential purposes;
- Dynamism and mechanism of integrated Islamic commercial and social finance in the light of modern finance.
Open submission: May 10, 2017
Deadline for Full Paper: September 17, 2017
Acceptance Notification: October 9, 2017
The Conference: November 8 - 9, 2017
1. The paper must contain:
I. Introduction (Research background and objectives)
II. Literature review (Theory and related previous study)
III. Methodology (Data, Method of Estimation Technique and Model)
IV. Result and Analysis
V. Conclusion (Conclusion and recommendation).
2. All submission should be along with Curriculum Vitae and photo.
3. Language : English
4. Writing format:
• Full paper should not exceed 35 pages, A4, 1.5 spacing, TNR 12
• Symbol and equation must be written using Microsoft Equation
• Reference must be written using Reference Software (Latex, Mendeley, etc)
REGISTRATION & SUBMISSION
Registration and submission of Full Paper must be done electronically through the ConfBay online submission system https://submit.confbay.com/conf/iimefc2017
There will be Best paper Award for selected outstanding paper.
ACCOMODATION AND TICKET
Authors of the accepted papers will be covered for hotel accommodation during the conference and ticket allowance.
Jardine A. Husman (email@example.com)
Siti Rahmawati (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Secretariat of JIMF (email@example.com)
With Best Regards,
Journal of Islamic Monetary Economics and Finance
Published by Islamic Economic and Finance Department, Bank Indonesia
C Building, 3rd floor, JI. M. H. Thamrin No. 2, Jakarta 10350, Indonesia
Phone : +62-21-29814933,